JOIN OUR COMPANY
We are always looking for exceptional individuals for our team. Because we realize the importance of having the best people on our team, we appreciate our role in fostering employees’ development. We’re committed to helping our team members thrive professionally and personally. This is because we care about our employees and we know that low turnover is good for our team and good for our business.
We are committed to helping our employees develop their professional skills. Our principals and senior staff are generous in sharing their time and helping our employees develop new skills rapidly. We provide access to the best continuing professional education offered by the American Payroll Association, AICPA and Georgia Society of CPAs as well as other member organizations. We help our staff develop into experienced professionals. Our new hires gain immediate exposure to a variety of clients and technical issues.
A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO HELP PEOPLE
Our clients are small businesses that depend on our expertise and our commitment to personal service. Because we are a small firm, our employees play a real role in our clients’ success. Our team thrives on the satisfaction we get from helping our clients.
Progressive benefits package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Flexible scheduling available
- Casual dress code
- Paid continuing professional education and professional society dues
- Free bottled water, soda, coffee & tea, fruit, healthy snacks and CHOCOLATE
- Unpaid vacation/leave program
We post our open positions on “www.indeed.com” which will require you to set up an account to view the descriptions.
- Executive Assistant to President/CEO (closed)
- Small Business Accountant/Bookkeeper (open)
- Client Accounting/Tax Manager (closed)